Looking for diet plan to lose belly fat in 2 weeks? Flat stomach in 2 weeks? That’s working! The only requirement is that you change your diet a little for 14 days and do some belly-away exercises diligently. The result will definitely speak for itself! We’ll tell you here what your program should look like for this period of time so that you specifically fight belly fat.
If you want to lose weight, you want it as quickly as possible. One of the problem areas for which women would prefer an immediately visible slim effect is the stomach. A bloated shape and small rolls of bacon, all these small blemishes should best dissolve into thin air or at least reduce. The solution: A short, intense power program with which you declare war on annoying belly fat !
Diet Plan to Lose Belly Fat in 2 Weeks
A slim stomach that does not bulge over the pants can be targeted.
A flat stomach in 2 weeks: that’s what counts
In order to get a visibly firmer stomach in 14 days, of course, you shouldn’t lean back and hope that a few sit-ups here and there will have the desired effect. A little more effort is required, but don’t worry: with the right sports motivation and above all with the goal in mind, the program can be mastered well. Nevertheless, you shouldn’t expect miracles and stay realistic: Getting a flat stomach in 2 weeks unfortunately doesn’t mean that the raccoon’s stomach is transformed into a washboard stomach by a miracle in a short time. A six-pack cannot be achieved that quickly. And especially when the unsightly lifebuoys are already a bit more pronounced, they cannot be so easily trained. Nevertheless, after a short time, you can see a visible success, for example with regard to the waist size. Try it!
There are foods that are real slimming products. We’ll show you which ones the best support your abdominal training.
1. Proper nutrition for a flat stomach in 2 weeks
Eating healthy, balanced food is of course essential during these two weeks. Nothing works without proper nutrition. Those who do their abdominal exercises diligently, but continue to stuff themselves with fast food and unhealthy sweets, will not achieve success. A flat stomach in 2 weeks cannot be achieved in this way. Therefore, you should plan your meal plan for a flat stomach according to the following criteria:
- Try to save calories by eating many smaller snacks instead of large portions throughout the day. So your digestion is never overwhelmed and the blood sugar level is kept constantly high so that food cravings cannot even occur.
- In the evening, opt for protein shakes or protein-rich foods such as low-fat quark or cottage cheese. Your body doesn’t need carbohydrates or fat at night. With protein, you boost the nightly fat burning.
- Drink enough water, because sometimes the body is just thirsty instead of hungry, which we do not always notice immediately.
- Avoid puffy foods like cabbage or legumes, which puff up your stomach instead of narrowing it. You can find out from us which foods make a flat stomach.
- IMPORTANT: Don’t eat too little. A radical diet with minimal intake of calories only ensures that you lose valuable muscle mass, which is extremely important for calorie burning.
A trainer can help you do abdominal muscles properly. A flat stomach in 2 weeks can come!
2. Effective tummy-off exercises for the home
Nothing works without sport. The mission “Flat stomach in 2 weeks” will only succeed if you overcome your weaker self and ideally do the following stomach and hip workout every day :
- Crunches: One of the most effective exercises for the stomach definitely crunches. Lie on your back, bend your legs, and pull your toes towards you. Keep your arms next to your head. Now try to press your chin down and roll yourself forward for the sit-up so that your trunk only lifts slightly, then you roll back again without your back touching the floor. Feel free to do 10 to 20 reps in 3 sets.
- Difficult candle exercise: lying on your back, stretch your legs upwards as best you can. You take your hands back to your head. Now try to lift your pelvis off the floor. Then you lower it again. 10 reps of 3 sets is a good start.
- Side sit-ups: Lie back on your back and bend your legs hip-width apart. Your fingertips touch the side of your head, the elbows point outwards. Now you bend forward and bring one elbow towards the opposite knee. You pull the respective knee in its direction. Then you go back and do the whole thing with the other arm and knee. Are you more of a fan of normal sit-ups? Then learn from us how to do sit-ups properly.
By the way: A full-body workout can also be helpful for a narrow waist and a slim stomach, as targeted weight loss on the stomach is not that easy. If you strictly follow all of the tips and exercises mentioned for 14 days, you can look forward to a great result. Let us know about your experiences once you’ve tried it!
Diet Plan to Lose Belly Fat in 2 Weeks by Jack Michael