Try out these belly fat exercise for man at home. A perfect abdomen is an ideal of beauty for men. What not many of us know is that certain exercises that work in this area of the body offer other related benefits such as improving body posture and flexibility.
We discuss, in turn, the training that guarantees a defined abdomen in 30 days, presenting you with the exercise routine and some basic rules for proper execution.
Belly Fat Exercise For Man At Home
Abdomen — TOP 7 exercises that wreak havoc with fat in the waist area
Do you face extra inches in the waist area? Unsightly fat in the abdomen can be eliminated following a strict exercise routine, to which is added a healthy eating style. In just 30 days you can have a flat abdomen if you constantly perform the following types of exercises:
Abdominal exercises at home
We complain that we don’t have time to go to the gym to get our share of exercise, when, in fact, there are many types of exercises that we can do at home. If you are one of those who are looking for abdominal exercises at home, here is what you can include in your training routine:
#1. Plank exercise
At the top of the exercises that work wonders when your goal is to define your abdomen is the Plank exercise. It is not for nothing that it is at the top of the list, because it is one of the few exercises that work for all muscle groups in the abdominal area, even having beneficial effects for the arms or legs. Considered by many novice athletes to be an exercise with a high degree of difficulty, it can be performed, in ascending steps, in the following way:
- Sit in the floating position
- Leave your body weight on your forearms as you bend your elbows.
- Keep your body in a straight line for at least 10 seconds (for starters).
Secrets of the correct execution of the Plank exercise:
- Don’t go down the pool!
- Keep your eyes on the floor!
- It is recommended that the position be maintained for a minimum of 60 seconds (after gaining resistance), so that the results are maximum.
# 2.Classic abdomen
Other essential exercises for all those who want to have a “six-pack style” abdomen are the classic abs. Although they are very easy to perform, many athletes do them incorrectly. To benefit from the results of a workout consisting of regular abs, follow the steps listed below:
- Position yourself on the fitness mattress, with your back against the floor.
- Bend your knees so that they are roughly in line with your shoulders.
- Place your arms at the nape of your neck or in the chest area, in an “X” shape.
- Get up at a 45-degree angle and then return to the starting position.
Tricks for streamlining training consisting of classic abs:
- Repeat in 3–4 sets of 10–15 repetitions.
- Keep your abdomen tense.
- Exhale on the rise and inhale on the descent.
#3. Lateral abdomen
The lateral muscles also need special exercises to be toned, and one of the most effective types of exercises are the lateral abdominals, which stimulate the oblique abdominal muscles. To perform this type of abdomen, follow the steps described in the presentation of classic abs; the only difference is that the lifting movement is performed diagonally, at the same time as lifting the leg from the opposite side.
Tips & tricks: 1. Repeat the exercise at least 15 times for each part.
#4. Arm lifts
Most people are reluctant about their ability to perform push-up push-ups, just because they feel they need strong enough arms. In reality, push-ups are easier to perform than the classic ones and have many benefits, including those that work not only the abdominal muscles but also the pectorals.
Here’s how to do it right:
- Sit in the classic floating position, but move your arms and legs apart.
- Perform afloat to descend to the starting position of this movement.
- Raise one arm, keeping it in line with the rest of the body (parallel to the ground).
Tips & Tricks :
- Maintain the upright position of the back.
- Do not tilt your body in the direction of your raised arm.
In the video below, you can see a complete 10-minute workout with various abdominal exercises!
Extra Tips: Abdominal exercises in the gym
The abs can be done without any additional equipment, but at the same time, there are training routines that require additional equipment, such as a wheel or a traction bar. We present below the most effective exercises in this category:
#5. Wheeled abdomen
Most of those you admire for their abdomen with “squares” have certainly performed abs using the wheel specially designed for this type of exercise. Although this type of training could be included in the category of the most difficult, repetition is the mother of learning in this case as well. Thus, if you follow a few simple rules, you will get the expected results. So here are the steps to properly perform abdominal wheel exercises:
- Hold the ab roller with both hands.
- Sit on your knees on the floor.
- Put the wheel in front of your knees and lean on your arms, which must be perfectly stretched.
- From this position, move the wheel until your body is stretched.
- On return, flex the pelvis.
Tips for successful wheel abs:
- Pause for 2–3 seconds between repetitions.
- Control your body position in both extension and retraction.
# 6. Abdomen at the bar
To perform abdominals at the bar, you need an already created physical condition, because this type of movement requires you to have strength in your arms. These are ideal for working the lower abdominal muscles and should be performed in a few steps:
- Grab the bar and make sure your arms are perfectly extended.
- Raise your legs 90 degrees.
- Hold the position for a few seconds, then return to the ground with your feet.
How to make sure the exercise is effective:
- Keep your feet parallel to the ground in the second stage of the exercise.
# 7. Abdomen on the gym ball
The fitness ball is a very useful accessory to get a flat abdomen. This type of training is extremely effective because the instability of the ball will cause your body to use more muscle groups.
Here’s how to execute this move:
- Position yourself on the ball, making sure that the middle area of the body is fixed on the ball.
- The feet must be fixed to the ground.
- Performs the abdomen like the classic ones.
Can’t get rid of belly fat? See what mistakes you make!
If your efforts don’t work, then you’re probably making one of the following mistakes:
- Do not perform the training correctly. The correctness of the exercises is an important step if you want to lose weight. Therefore, we suggest that you perform the training routine, following step by step, how to perform the exercises, as described above.
- You don’t get enough sleep. Rest is essential to cope with sustained physical exertion, especially if you have not been a very active person before. Restful sleep gives you the energy you need to train at maximum performance.
- You don’t eat properly. Food and sports make a good home, and when one of the two is not made according to certain rules, then the results you expect will be delayed! Try to keep a healthy diet.
- You are stressed. Stress is a factor that can prevent you from completing your mission of having a flat stomach. Studies have shown that in some people, stress even has the opposite effect, namely the accumulation of kilograms.
Belly Fat Exercise For Man At Home by Jack Michael